So I think one thing you can always bet on will be seeing my daily workouts. I just want to keep track of where I am at different times.
Last night I: Walked for 45 minutes on the Heart Rate Program maxing 3.2 or 3%
Leg workouts (thighs top and bottom)
-Top 30# 3/10-15
-Bottom 30-40 3/10-15
Abs 20-30# 3/10
Time: 1 hr plus stretch
Tonight I'll probably do the same, even though I'm getting a little tired. I gotta push though that. I gotta get past the tired.
Tonight I'm not really sure what we have for dinner. I found a recipe for low fat baked chicken burrito things. I'll probably try that. Or I'll bake a dinner we have in the freezer and just really watch the portions. That's the real kicker, portion CONTROL! No food is actually "bad", as long as you don't go overboard.
As for the rest of the day I have a few errands to get done and I have to study. Today I finish my last chapter before a quiz. Yay! Perhaps I'll share a few pictures later. If I try a new recipe you'll totally get pictures, and a review!
Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment