So I started dieting. Well not "dieting". I guess I'm changing my lifestyle. My husband, Mike, is dong it with me. He's got a good dose of stick to it-ness. I don't haha but thats ok, he'll keep me in check and I know how important it is. This blog wont just be about the diet. Its also about the rest of my life. I dont have much of a life. I have ny husband but not really any friends. Hopefully that will change. I like to do crafts, I go to college, I work part time, and I keep my family (as little as that may be) going. Daily I hope to talk about my dieting, new recipes I try, crafts I do, school stuff, whatever I feel is important. This blog, sadly, isnt for you. Its for me. I think this time is it, the time I succeed. I want to document it, any time I think perhaps I would like to not workout or not eat right, I want to look back at the journey and see its been a long road and I dont want to go back. I want to share my why's, why do I want to lose weight, why do I want to be healthy. If I have it all written down I wont go back. I'm really proud of myself so far, it can only get better. I want to share my victories, my failures, my distractions.
Stick around,this should be interesting :)
Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment